Air Conditioning & Heating Indoor Air Quality
Content 2009 RepairMax, Inc.
8075 Snouffer School Rd. Gaithersburg, MD 20879 Phone: (301) 258-7629
Serving All of Montgomery and Frederick County, MD
Call today for a Free Estimate
Two Seperate Stages of Home Comfort
This Air Conditiner offers Two stages of cooling. The first cooling stage runs at only a portion of the units full capacity. This helps prevent indoor temperature swings as well as temperature differences between rooms. This is achieved through better air circulation in the home as the result of the longer run cycle of the first stage. Second Stage acts as a reserve for the hottest days.
The XL16i has a maximum SEER rating of up to 17.15, which makes it an energy efficient choice for home comfort.
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home heating and cooling costs.
ComfortLink communicating technology (available when matched with communicating indoor units) connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products. When the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM) is added, you can conveniently adjust settings and receive system updates wherever you are by phone.
Trane XL16i Two Stage Air Conditioner
- Ten-Year Limited Trane Warranty on compressor and outdoor coil
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- If you have an indoor gas furnace, coil or air handler installed at the same time as a XL16i outdoor condensing unit, those units will be covered for ten years on internal functional parts as part of the outdoor unit system warranty.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended warranties cover labor, refrigerant and other costs not covered by Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, so you are covered for all parts and labor for the lifetime of the warranties.
- Ask Repairmax for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties apply for residential use only.
Backed by Trane
View and Print Brochure for the Trane XL16i
Trane XL16i Air Conditioner
||Capacity in Tons
Available Capacity and Physical Dimensions:
This Air Conditioner meets ENERGY STAR requirements when paired with the proper indoor unit and coil. Ask an associate for details.
Click on Picture for Enlarged View and Explanation of Features and Components
- Trane Climatuff Staged Scroll Compressor
- Comfort-R Mode Approved
- Full-Side Louvered Panels
- WeatherGuard II Top
- Baked-On Powder Paint
- Corrosion-Resistant WeatherGuard Fasteners
- Spine Fin Outdoor Coil
- Unique DuraTuff Non-Corrosive Basepan
- Unique Mounting of Shaft Down Fan Motor
- Multi-Stage Fan
- Low sound with advanced fan system and Sound Insulators on Compressors
- Uses the New R410A Refrigerant